Tuesday 9 December 2014

Terror.

At this moment, terror is gripping my heart. Gripping my heart so tightly I feel like it may burst at any time. No matter where I turn, terror refuses to let go.

Why is this part of my life so difficult? Why have these past 2 years been so trying?

Everytime I come to terms with a setback, another setback comes and punches me in the gut.

This is by far the most difficult period in my life. Thinking I was one step closer to achieving my goals, and then realizing I may never be able to.

And to think of all the people I'd be letting down in the process; my parents, my fiance, and worst of all, myself.

No way out of this.

I need peace, but can't achieve it. I need hope, but can't see it.

The worst is knowing that I'm all alone in this. No one understands it because no one is going through it.

I need strength, but can't feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment