Wednesday 11 February 2015

Pre-Wedding Shoot?

Back when Said and I were still in the early stages of our relationship, we'd gone for a mini photoshoot.

When I said photoshoot, what I meant was: we grabbed a tripod, my trusty Canon Powershot S100, and headed off to HORT PARK to photograph ourselves.

That's right! We shiok sendiri at Hort Park with a tripod and our camera timer and came up with these!







Kelakar kannnnn when you imagine us in front of an unmanned camera on a tripod and suddenly hugging each other or laughing spontaneously at nothing or chasing each other on those wooden thingies hahahahahha (actually macam kesian ah kena amek gambar sendiri)

Apart from the crappy editing, none of my friends realized that these shots were self-taken until I told them.

So I was thinking, macam nak recreate something like this for our pre-wedding photoshoot je...

At least we don't have to spend a bomb and that money can be used elsewhere, like honeymoon ke.. churros live station at the wedding ke..

And we'd definitely have a ball!

So something to think about la eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment