Tuesday 10 February 2015

Save the date!

15.10.16
15th October 2016

Any idea what date this is?

Well.

It's our...

.
.
.

WEDDING DATE!

Yes! We've finally decided on a date! *throws confetti in the air*

(after almost 4 months, but who cares)


Some people have asked me if there's any significance to the date, to which I've answered the truth... which is NO.

Honestly it was just because it's after pay day (lol), and because my intended mak andam is already taken up on 29/30 Oct 2016. And also because I didn't want to wait for the third week of the month to get married hahahahahaha gatalllllll

We've also decided that our event will be a ONE DAY EVENT. Itinerary belom plan la, but most likely it will be something like this - Nikah: Morning. Sanding: Afternoon (both sides).

InsyaAllah.

So yes! February is turning out to be pretty awesome, because we have decided on 2 important things, and I can now go ahead with my bookings. Feels good to finally know what I'm working towards. 

613 days till #themisaiwedding, hooray!

Or, to be exact..


20 months, 4 days, 16 hours, 22 minutes and 50 seconds to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment