Monday 2 February 2015

Falling in love with: ANGGUN by Mastura

I mean, how gorgeous are these right?











I kennuttttt.

Too gorgeous already.

Yes some people may say the decor is too simple, but maybe that's why I like it leh!

Clean, understated, sleek. Elegant. Totally NOT cluttered by jewels and bulu2 ruffle2 and whatnot. Right up my alley.

And what's the best part? 

They offer full packages too. With / without venue.

So if I do engage them, I can have everything under one roof yall!

Mum and I have an appointment with them this Friday afternoon. InsyaAllah they have something to suit my budget. They're really the only company I berkenan their decor AND food (I've tasted their food at the boy's friend's wedding once), and I really, really hope they're the one.

Of course I'm trying not to be so hopeful, but insyaAllah. Only Friday's appointment will tell. 



In the meantime, I'll just stare at their decor's gorgeousnesssssss until Friday rolls around

No comments:

Post a Comment